little omori :3
pikachu needed friends
Credits to ~watersap
Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Lee, stop it.
It’s just a bug, she’s fine.
Just… just put her down again, okay? Lee? LEE?
my dad hid in the shower once with a jar jar binks mask and a knife just to scare me and got it on camera
puckthebunny’s fiery hair tutorial is so much easier to view and more organized than my mermaid one was, and so she totally inspired me to get my act together with mine~ Here’s the original that was done a few months back for better quality photos: Here!
Just a quick look on how I colored my extensions!
- First color is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue, as this matches up with the bottom layer of my actual hair. This helps to blend the extensions and my actual hair.
- This is where the ombre to the next colors happens. By mixing the first and second major color, it helps to blend them and make them look less harsh. Here is Manic Panic’s Voodoo Blue and Direction’s Apple Green mixed together in 1:1 ratios.
- The next is just Direction’s Apple Green.
- Another mix! Direction’s Apple Green and Direction’s Fluorescent Glow in the same ratio.
- Then, at the ends it’s just Direction’s Fluorescent Glow.
Make sure to really blend the colors, especially if you don’t want any straight across lines, on your hair/extensions. As you go on with your other pieces (I started at the bottom row of extensions) make sure to clip them in and go from there. I only did one piece at a time to make sure the sections of color matched up perfectly.
Born to two French wildlife photographer parents, Tippi spent her childhood living in the deserts of Namibia. There, she befriended an elephant named Abu, a leopard nicknamed J&B, crocodiles, lion cubs, giraffes, an ostrich, meerkats, a baby zebra, a cheetah, a Caracal, a snake, giant bullfrogs, and many other untamed animals of the wild.
“I don’t have friends here. Because I never see children. So the animals are my friends,” she once said.
Furthermore, she also became friends with the Bushmen and the Himba tribes-people of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, and to speak their language.
Tippi is now 23 years old, and has published a book titled Tippi of Africa, where she has documented her unique childhood.
Iron Man 3 IMAX Poster